ND awning window operators

A quick learner from Cape Coral, FL says:
I'm searching for replacement awning window operators. The unit are all RH, white, and stamped "ND" on the housing and arm. There is no offset, the top and one bottom hole line up, the vertical hole dimension is 5-1/4" c-c, the bottom holes are 1-5/16" c-c, the link arm is 2-3/8" c-c with a 3/8" link hole. Window units are 10-12 years old. I'm looking for 3 actuators.
User submitted picture of window crank stamped ND.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, we do not have this type of operator available. However, we are currently working on acquiring an applicable replacement. We will post an update in this thread as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience!
A quick learner from Cape Coral, FL. says:
I followed up on the awning window operators with the builder of the house. The builder told me they were Kinco windows, which may or may not be correct. I checked locally and the glass people didn't think they wee Kinco, so it's back to square one!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience int his matter. We are bringing in a part for you to take a look at, and expect to have more information available soon. Keep in mind, however, that the bottom hole centers on this new part measure 1-1/4" apart.

In the meantime, please take a look at our 39-017. It appears that a lot of the dimensions line up. Compare it to your own hardware and see what you think.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 39-378, Awning Window Operator.
A quick learner says:
Regarding the 39-378 operator: Do you have a view of the unit looking directly at the mechanism from the rear? I was wondering how the hole configuration was. Is the top hole centered or offset to the outside of the unit? Do the top and bottom holes line up parallel to the mechanism? Lastly, is the unit available in white or just the mill aluminum color?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I have uploaded a picture of the rear, like you requested. As you can see, the top hole does not line up with the bottom hole, but the two bottom holes do line up with each other.

It is only available in mill.
A SWISCO example of screw hole measurements.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.