BSI Channel Balance Repair/Replace

A quick learner from Covington, KY says:
I have 6 year old builder grade single hung windows that have a few channel balance bars broken. They've all broken at the neck of the tilt-brake device pinned into the bottom of the channel balance. The channel is 9/16" square and 33" long. I need to find the manufacturer of the channel balance or a way to repair the ones I have.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
additional photos of the channel balance. The top of the assembly is an S-clip.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our Series 795 channel balance, but with a 15-198 clip attached. Does that look right to you? We can custom make this for you, but first I will need to whether you have the 15-194 shoe or 15-195 shoe. Please compare them to your own and let me know. Please also tell me how many balances you will need.
The clip is the 15-198. How can I remove the shoe to measure it? There is no slot in the window frame to allow the shoe to come out.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
All you need to do is remove the sash, unhook the balance at the top, tilt it in, then give it a little twist. The idea is that you want the "T" shoe to go from being positioned horizontally to being positioned vertically so that it can fit through the gap. It's as easy as that!
I see. And so how does the new one go back in?
Profile picture of Tom
Getting a new one in is as easy as taking the old one out, you simply reverse the process.
The current condition is a broken assembly (see pics posted). I can see turning the broken piece sideways to come out.

The new one will be hopefully be a complete assembly and will not turn 90 degrees to go in. Are you able to offer another suggestion?
Profile picture of Tom

I think you may be confused about what I'm describing. I assure you, installing the Series 795 is very, very simple. 

Perfect! I'm ready to order. What's my next step? I need 3 Series 794 with 15-198 clips.
Profile picture of Tom
I can get started immediately! I just need to know how many balances you require.
3 Balances Series 795 with 15-198 clips. The stamping on mine is 33B BSI.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks. I've emailed you a custom balance order form, you should receive it shortly.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.