BULB WEATHER STRIPPING FOR CASEMENT WINDOW

A contractor from PHILA, PA says:
ATTACHED IS A COUPLE OF PHOTOS FOR A BULB WEATHER STRIPPING IM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING. IT IS FOR A CASEMENT WINDOW, AND THE WINDOW STICKER IS TOO FAR DAMAGED TO GET ANYTHING FROM IT.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm having a little trouble with this one. We don't carry anything like it. How does it install? Does it slide in from the side, or do you push it in from the front? If it slides in from the side, see our 58-135. Could you possibly get this to work?
A quick learner from Cincinnati, OH says:

Attached is a picture of the foam-filled bubble seal for my casement replacement windows.

The bubble diameter is ~.30". There's an ~.10" inside diameter hole. There's an offset T-Slot with a base width of .187".

The overall height from the top of the bubble to the bottom of the bottom of the T-Slot base is ~.40".

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0078.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a replacement weatherstripping type that matches this. The only product we have that might work is the 58-135 mentioned above, but the size and shape are still different. I'm not optimistic that it will work. Look it over and see what you think.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.