SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Backplate for wood drawer

A handy person from Yorktown VA says:
Do you carry any backplates for a wood drawer slide that would work for my drawers? I thought part 32-112 would be a match however it does not fit properly.

This is on an older Basset furniture set.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear that our 32-112 didn't work for you. I find that to be surprising, since it matches your own dimensions very well. Where exactly are you running into problems during installation?
A quick learner from Virginia says:
Little hard to describe but I will give it my best. If you notice on my backplate just below what I will call the shelf, there is a small indention space before the "v" cutout. This small indention fits into the actual wood rail where you notice is also speciality cut for this backplate. Your backplate does not the indention under the shelf that matches therefore not the "V" on the plastic to the wood and causing a slight elevation of the bracket.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. You know, I don't know if we will be able to replace this, then. I think our 32-112 is the closest possible match.

If you were somehow able to remove the wooden track on the bottom of the drawer, you'd be able to easily replace the entire track kit with something like our 32-063. Could that be a possible solution?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)