Backward identification - I want to know the maker of my windows!! Already purchased.

A home owner from NY says:
Hi, I just ordered 48ft of the weather stripping "58-182"

PERFECT MATCH!!! I could also use two replacement upper panes for my single hung windows, but my %^!$%$# house builder pealed off every label leaving absolutely nothing to identify the window's maker and refused to tell me the names of the vendors he used. Well 17 years later I have 2 ruptured gas seals and would like to replace those panes. The other 22 are in perfect condition except for, you guessed it, the lower weather strip.

You, absolutely, rock solid, have the weather seal, "58-182" is a PERFECT match. So, question to you.

WHAT MANUFACTURERS USED "58-182" AS THEIR EOM WEATHER STRIP IN 2000? And on what product lines? Hoping you know.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm glad the 58-182 worked for you! Unfortunately, there's no way to identify the manufacturer based on just the weatherseal. The 58-182 is used nation wide by hundreds of window manufacturers. Your best solution is to call a local glass shop to replace the failed insulated glass. As for other parts, send us photos with each one and we will help. Dimensions would also help.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.