Balance. Catch

A handy person from Fort Myers, Fl says:
This part sits in frame of window to catch bottom of balance. Its is for 1/2 Balance. Top is 1/2 by 5/8. Approximately 1 1/2 inch long, but the bottom is broken where it screws in frame. Inch 1/4 to broken screw hole.
Thanks for your help. The balances you helped me with fit, but won't catch, because this is broken also. Thank you, again
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. It appears that you have a Norandex side load window that uses our 18-161 top sash guide. Take a look at that and get back to us with your thoughts.
A quick learner from Fort Myers, Fl. says:
I have ordered the part you suggested. Thank you for all of the advice to fix my windows. With your help I have saved $1500.,because we were looking to replace them.

Easy fix when you have help. Thnaks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It was our pleasure. Thanks again for ordering with us, and please let me know if you ever need anything else.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.