Balance Channels for two different windows in same house

A handy person from Palm Desert CA 92260 says:
Two different size windows that are from the same mfg. company in the same home need channel balances replace that are broken
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting.I'm afraid I cannot identify your balances based on these pictures. The Series is determined by the nylon attachments on each end, and both of your balances have a different combination, and therefore a different Series.

I recommend that you look at our Selection of 1/2" Wide Non-Tilt Window Channel Balances and see if anything here is a match.
A contractor from Palm Desert CA 92260 says:
More pics to view
Profile picture of Tom
I've narrowed this particular balance down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 351 or our Series 390 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 351 uses the 15-002 while the Series 390 uses the 15-001. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002

However, keep in mind that you have two different balance Series. In your first post, you show a balance whose nylon attachments have wings, while the balance in this second post has no wings on its attachment at all. There is a difference, and you should probably browse the section I linked to above to find the best match.
A contractor from Palm Desert says:
I was told that it should be the Series 350 with a 15005 shoe.
Which is it?
Profile picture of Tom
It looks like you've shown me pictures of a completely different balance than the previous pictures. You can tell because in this picture, the plastic shoe has wings, while in the previous picture it does not.

It also seems like you do not show the plastic top attachment for this new balance, only the shoe. If you want me to identify this Series, as well, you have to show me the top attachment.

I think it is important that you specify which balance it is you're showing me each time, otherwise this will get very confusing!
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.