SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Balance Help

A contractor from Mechanicsburg says:
I have a customer with different problems with her tilt windows. Broken top pulley, broken pivots. Comes down to two S795-26 and two S795-16. I ordered one S795-16 to see if this would work before ordering all parts needed. Everything is fine but the stock pivot on a S795 is a 15-195 as per your breakdown for S795. This pivot is not available on your menu sold separately. Which is fine because mine are different, the pivots I need measure 1" not 1 1/4". Can you steer me towards the correct pivot? I also ordered a 26-021 pivot bar, this too is close but mine has another hole and a double T lip at the end. I believe this bar will work with modifications. Please advise
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, see our 15-194. This is the 1" wide version of the 15-195. You can just pop the 15-195 shoes off the Series 795 and pop the 15-194 on in their place.

As for the tilt bar, having the "double-horn" style isn't necessary for it to function. It should still work even without them. You can see a list of possible replacement options on the right side of this page, all of which work well with the 15-194. The last thing you would need to confirm is how well their holes match up with your installation holes in the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)