Balance ID

A home owner from USA says:
I need help in identifying the proper Channel Balance replacement for my vinyl windows. The length of the channel is 26", the width is 1/2" and the marks show the following: 26 4 BS1 RN. Thank you for your help (I also need takeout clips)
Channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm confident we can help, though this will have to be custom made. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once we know that, I can send you a custom balance order link and price quote. You can use this link to add the special balance to your cart, as if it were any other product.

For the take out clip, see our 16-002. This may be a match, though compare it to what you have now to be sure.
A home owner from Boise, Idaho says:
Hi Tom,
For the 26" Channel Balance (26 4 BS1 RN) I need to order 4 channels and 6 clips.
Please send me the link for the special order form.
Thank you.
Carlos
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thanks. I'll email you the link right now!
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.