SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Balance ID, please

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Here are the pics. Please identify and let me know.

Thanks
Bala
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble identifying your balance. I can see at the top of the balance, which appears to have the 19-029 short S-clip attached. I don't see what is attached to the end of the cord, though.Can you show us that? Can you also give me the length of the balance?
A quick learner says:
It's 31 inches
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for the additional information. This looks like a special version of our S770-31. The only difference between our balance and yours is the clip at the top. As I suspected, you appear to have a 19-029 "S" clip attached.

We can custom make this balance for you, if you wish. All I need to know is how many you need and I can send you an order link and price quote!
A quick learner says:
Profile picture of Paul
That should do it. I've just emailed you a custom order form, you should receive it soon.
A home owner from Westampton, NJ 08060 says:
IF # D62320

Instead of buying custom made balance if I buy regular balance with S clip and rivet I can fix myself. In this case I can return if not suitable. I like your suggestion you think it is OK you can sent 2 31"balances with S clip and rivet.

Thanks

Bala
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, you can definitely rivet the balances yourself if you prefer that. All hardware can be purchased directly from our site as normal.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)