Balance Replacement Weathervane I think

A home owner from Clarkston MI says:
I ordered your S372-31 3030 option but the top and bottom don't work. The ones in now are built into the jamb. I cut a slot in the jamb to slide the top in but the top is too wide and wouldn't fit.

Attached are pictures of what I have now. The top one should be 3/4" wide, The bottom looks like 1 1/2.

I think the top is 19-038 (on your website) and the bottom is 18-805 (saw on another site) but I'm not able to measure the bottom one since I can't get the built in balance out.
Thanks for your help
Dan
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is a special kind of balance that would have to be custom made. It has the 19-038 top fitting and the 15-193 bottom fitting. Now, if you don't want to do a custom order, you could actually get this setup working yourself since you already bought the S372-31. You would just drill out the nylon fittings that came with it and then install the 19-038 top and 15-193 bottom on with a 62-005 rivet. See the video below for more information on how this can be done.

If you do want us to custom make it for you, let me know how many you need and we can get started.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.