SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Balance identification

A quick learner from Strattford TX. says:
I am needing about 50 of the window balances that are in picture attached. They are 3/8 Diameter tube, 17" long with Red nylon.
also need the Sash carrier Brackets . Part #15-073. Can you please quote?
Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure. Check out this spiral balance request form that I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly thereafter with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
A contractor from Houston Texas says:
I work at a HVAC company and my boss needs these items to repair windows at a property. I am not sure what you are asking. Please get back with me
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Don't worry, I'm not asking anything. We sell this balance, but it has to be custom made. You will have to fill out the empty fields in that form I posted above and then submit it. After you submit it, we will get back to you with pricing and items you can add to your cart, so that you can actually purchase them from our site.

Let me know if you area still confused.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)