Balance identification

A quick learner from Portland, TN says:
I need to replace a channel balance in a window. I believe the correct item is Channel Balance is the 36" Series 795 Channel Balance Product Code: S795-36 Does this include everything I will need? I see where customers also purchased the balance shoe do as a suggest purchase. Do I need to add this to my order? Only one is broken so do I need to only replace it or replace both? Do you sell only online or do you see to distributors? If so any in the Nashville/ Bowling Green KY area? We've sold our home and this was found by the home inspector and need to get replaced early next week. Mine looks like yours in the picture their is a stamp 36C BS1. Don't know the manufacturer of the window. House is 7 years old. I can send you a picture if that helps. What is your return policy if not the correct one? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Ricky F
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ricky. This most closely resembles our Series 770 channel balance. I don't think the Series 795 is a match since I don't see the same "T" shaped shoe on your balance.

If only one balance is broken, we still recommend replacing both since this will make sure excess strain isn't placed on the new balance for having to work extra hard. We do not have any distributors in your area, but you can purchase all of our hardware directly from our site.
A home owner from Portland, TN says:
Here is some pictures of the boot. Please let me know asap so I can get on order. Thanks

Ricky
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I think the Series 795 is the closest match, judging by the metal clip at the end of the cord seen in the second picture. The shoe looks to be undamaged, so you can probably reuse it. If you still want to replace it anyway, consider our 15-129. Just make sure the dimensions match.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.