Balance identification

A handy person from USA says:
I need 24 of these.
Thank you. Jeff
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Jeff. We may be able to help but I need some more information. First, please show me a clear picture of the metal clip at the end of the cord. I do not see it in your pictures. Please also tell me the weight of your sash. Please also confirm the length of the metal channel; I feel it should be 30". Thanks!
A quick learner from Charlotte Nc says:
The sash weighs in at 25 pounds.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
A handy person from USA says:
The window sash weighs 25 pounds.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
From your photos, it looks like you might have our S770-29 tilt balance. Please compare it to your own balance to confirm.

Now, regarding the stamp option. You say your sash weighs 25 pounds, which corresponds to our 29D option. However, the balance you have has old markings (2900) for a sash weight of 18 through 23 pounds. Before you order, recheck the sash weight. Did you ever find that your old balances were too weak?
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.