Balance replacement kit for 32" x 64" MW vinyl tilt window

A home owner from Lititz, PA says:
I'm looking for a spiral type balance replacement kit that will work with my MW Window which measures 32" W x 64" H and has the tilt out feature on the lower sash.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We don't exactly have balance kits, persay. We do sell individual parts. What type of spiral balance do you have? If you aren't sure, I'd be happy to determine it for you. I would just need some additional information. What is the length and diameter of the metal tube? What is the weight of your window sash? With that information in mind, I can help you find a replacement spiral balance!

What else do you need replaced? Take a look around your window and see what seems worn or damaged, or anything else that you think needs replacing. If you take pictures of these parts and show me, I can identify what they are and we can work from there! You may also want to look through our Spiral Balance Accessories Section, as well as our Tilt Window Hardware Replacement section.
A quick learner from Lititz, PA says:
The weight of the sash is 18.8 lbs. The length of the metal tube is 30 15/16 inches and the diameter is 3/8 inches. Basically, I need 2 spiral balances of the aforementioned dimensions and everything required to attach those balances to the window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. It sounds like you have a S900-31 spiral balance. Does that look about right?

As for other hardware, do you need a Pivot Shoe? How about Pivot Bars? You'll have to match up your hardware to our selection online to find something to work for you. If you can't find anything, I would be happy to identify your hardware, I would just need you to take a few pictures with dimensions.

Also be sure to look at our tutorial video on how to replace a tilt-window spiral balance. This should give you a good idea of what you need to install these balances. Let me know if you need anything else!
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.