SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Balance and related parts

A quick learner from Atlantic City, NJ says:
Good morning I'm looking to get a price and part numbers for my balances the clips that hold them on and the plastic covers that screw to the windows to cover them I included pictures of all. The balance is 28" long 5/8th thick and the window is 62lbs. If you can identify them and get back to me I would appreciate it. I have many to replace and would need to make an order asap, as well as get you put into our system as a new vendor if you can get them and the pricing is within our scope.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
27-H-546 ULTRA-LIFT 670 KK 28-65 LBS
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Thanks for posting. We should be able to replace this balance, though it will need to be a custom order due to its special size and strength. I would be happy to send you a custom order form and price quote, but before I do please tell me how many you need.

As for the clips you show in your first pictures, we are still looking into these. Please give us a little time to research and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. Please see our new 16-022 tamper lock. I believe this is a match for your clip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)