Balancer for aluminum non tilt window

A contractor from Philadelphia,Pennsylvania says:
The balance is 1/2" wide measures 29" and it is stamped in the metal 2830 the balance top and shoe are both wing type, the hook is the heavy duty type. I need 4 total for now. The windows are for a condo complex built in 1988 in Sicklerville, NJ. The group that I do work for own roughly 15 condo units in this complex. Thanks for your help. Dennis Millstein from Just Glass and Mirror recommended your co. Thank you.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We should be able to help, yes. I think you could have either our Series 380 or Series 385 channel balance, depending on the size of the shoe. That's the only difference. Let me know what you think.
A contractor from Philadelphia says:
How do I size the shoe? I assume that is the bottom plastic piece?
The metal part of the balance and only the metal, not including the top plastic part and the bottom plastic part measures 29" yet it is stamped 2830.
Thanks for your help with this.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The shoe is the bottom plastic piece, yes. You will need to measure it and refer to the information we display for the balances I recommended.

As for the length and stamp, the information you gave us seems normal. A balance with a 2830 stamp would be 29", yes.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.