Balancer from Anderson Window WIndow measurements are 28 7/16 x 27 15/16

A handy person from St. Louis, MO says:
Balancer says 11600-17 or perhaps 11600-47 on the mounting surface. Other side looks like it says 11600A-3. Which balancers do I need please? Thank you for your help!!

Jeff
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A handy person from St. Louis, MO says:
If this helps, the windows were installed as part of new construction in 1991.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the stamps you showed us don't tell us what you have. There should be more stamps on the balance; we will need to see a clear picture of each one. Or just the whole balance in one picture, if the stamps would be clearly visible from that angle. Thanks!
A quick learner from Waterlogged St. Louis Missouri says:
Let's see if these are of any help, thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
We're getting closer! I'm confident that the stamp we need is on the tab there, at the bottom of your recent picture. I can almost make out a "9," but not the rest of it. Could you show me a clearer picture of the stamps on that tab?
A quick learner from St Louis Mo says:
Here you go. I am guessing one is plant and date stamp, hoping the other is of help. Looks like 931 perhaps. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect, just what we needed to see. I recommend our 24-939, based on this stamp.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.