Balancer and Sash Guide

A home owner from Gurnee, IL says:
I am looking for balancers and sash guides for an double hung non-tilt window of unknown brand. The balancer is stamped with 27 4 CALDWELL DM and measures 28" from end to end, excluding the plastic ends. Pictures are attached to show the balancer and the ends. Do you have a replacement balancer that matches this?

The top sash guide appears to match Product Code: 18-124P in shape and measurements. I have attached a picture for reference. Does this appears to be the correct part?

Thanks,
Dan
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 18-124P looks like a good match for the top sash guide, assuming the measurements are all the same. As for the balance, start with our S380-28. Just make sure the size and style of the nylon attachments on each end match yours.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.