SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

UB 22E Balances

A handy person from Springhill, FL says:
I need 2 new balances for a 3-5 window.The only numbers I can find are stamped on the balance. The numbers are UB 22E.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that number only tells us the strength of the spring. It is not used for identification. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
A quick learner from Springhill, FL says:
Hello,

The 2 balancers I need go to a Milestone single hung 1000 series window.

The sticker says:

Spec. H-R55

Mst. 4'5" x 6'0"

Rein. None

Test. NCTL-210-2319-1,1A

Please let me know if you can direct me in the right direction with this information.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but that information does not tell me what balance you need. You will need to visit the link I provided earlier in order to find the best match. If you are unable to find the balance you need from that page, please remove yours from the window and take a couple pictures for us to use to find a good match. We will need to clearly see both ends.
A quick learner from Springhill, FL says:
Please find attached pictures and let me know which balancers I should order. I could not find matching ones on your site

Thank you,
Donny
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thanks. I believe you have either our Series 380 or Series 385 channel balance, depending on the size of your bottom shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)