SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bathroom lock is missing

A home owner from Wantagh, Ny says:
we had all our windows replaced many years ago. We are now selling our home and the windows are still in great shape except the lock on the small bathroom window has fallen off and since has been misplaced. We have to replace the lock on that window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can recommend anything without seeing the original lock. Do you have a window elsewhere in the house that uses the same lock? If so, can we see it?
A home owner from Wantagh NY says:
I will send you a picture as soon as I can. Thank you for your help.
A home owner from Wantagh, NY says:
Dear Paul, as per your request I am sending you a picture of the CertainTeed window that is missing the lock. I don't know what else I can send you as we no longer have the lock. We need to replace it...Thank you.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I see. Well, without the original the most we can do is make an educated guess. First, check the holes where the lock would install and measure the distance between them. Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. If the distance is 2-1/16", then I think you should consider our 90-161.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)