Bathroom window coil balance system

A quick learner from Westchester County, NY says:
What parts do I need to put this tilt window back in operation? My coil balance has a 740 stamped on it.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This coil spring looks like our our S190-740. Your pivot shoe might not need to be replaced, but if you want to do it anyway then I recommend looking at our 15-180. Also looks like one of the supports is broken so see our 15-181. Finally, just to round everything off, might be missing some bushings, so look at our 15-152 as well.
A quick learner from Westchester County, NY says:
What is the coil spring that is on part 15-181
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure I understand your question. The 15-181 doesn't come with a coil spring, it's just a detent clip.
A quick learner from Westchester County, New York says:
Tom
So you are saying that the parts that Paul said is
all that is needed to make the one side (right side)lower window work .

I asked the question because what you see, all came off together in lower right track including
the second coil spring.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The parts that Paul recommended include the coil spring, pivot shoe, bushing, and detent clip, which are the only parts that I see in your picture. You only need to replace the parts that are broken; if any of them are undamaged, you can re-use them. If you have other damaged parts that need to be replaced that are not pictured, we would need to see them so that we can make a recommendation.
A quick learner from Westchester County ,New York says:
Tom
The 4 parts that Paul stated, is this all that is needed to make this one unit work? If I get all four parts, do I mount the support first? Add the bushing? Add the coil? How do I connect the coil to the shoe? What do I connect the shoe to?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Don't worry, installing this hardware is very easy. The first thing you need to do is install the coil spring to the shoe with a screw, then install them both in the jamb. Once you're done that, put the bushing on the detent clip and place them in the coil springs, then screw the clip to the window jamb. See the video below for more information.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.