SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bay Window Casement Operators

A handy person from Woodstock says:

I'm looking to replace these handles. The windows get swollen causing a little too much force to be used and the handles break. Would anything be available to save this older Bay window?

There sure is quite a selection. I'd like to replace all 4 of the handles to have things look right. I've included what I hope to be a helpful picture.

Thanks in advance,
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Michael, thanks for posting. These look pretty old, but take a look at our 39-037 and 39-069 awning window lever operators. Could either of these work for you?
A quick learner from Woodstock, NY says:

A belated thanks Dave. I went for 4 of the 39-037 as you suggested. It worked like a charm. I still have to get the sill wood that was slightly water damaged fixed but the install was fantastic and the form factors were exact.

I wouldn't have went for it if I didn't have the great suggestion.
Thanks again,
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
That's awesome! I'm glad my advice worked. Thanks for letting us know, hopefully this will help other customers in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)