Bay window locks broken

A home owner says:
I have bay window the lock to close each side broken it is about 31/4"x5/8" with pin attached to the Handel
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 38-090, this might be what you need. You may want to remove your lock from the window to confirm that all details match.
A quick learner from Bay window 38-090 lock says:
How I remove the 38-090 from the back of the window , it looks like it have small guide prevent unscrew the locks
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I've seen this a few times before. I'm afraid there's no easy way to deal with this; it's an unfortunate flaw in the window design. The only thing I can recommend is seeing if there's a way to remove that guide, or see if you can work around it with an offset screw driver. I'm sorry we can't offer a better solution!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.