Bay window part.

A home owner from New York says:
Please help me find the part that lets the lever lock the window. It's a long vertical item that looks like a track. I included a picture of the item from the other window.I want ti order the missing part.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say for sure, but look at our 38-091 and 38-092. These may replace your lock, though you may want to remove yours to confirm that everything matches up.

As for the locking tie bars, look at the 38-916 or 38-063 to start out. It's important to make sure the length matches, as well as the style and number of rollers. Also take a look at the 39-417 tie bar guide.
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.