SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Beijing window operators

A quick learner from San Jose. CA says:
I regularly spend two weeks or more working in Beijing China. For some reason the hotel removes the handles from the windows. Today they "loaned" me one and I took photos. I leave a box of items (coffee maker, mainly) at the Beijing office and I would like to get a window handle. If I succeed, I will order a few more for my co-workers.

The top of the handle has a roof shaped logo and inside it has "Roto", in script and the oto is lower case.
It looks like a very simple design with two things sticking out and a grove on each side of each thing.

Can you please help me?
Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 38-142. This lock is from Roto and could be the same as the one in your photo. However, ours has the handle fixed into the housing. I don't believe it is removable, at least not without breaking it. I wonder if the lock you show has be modified so the handle can be removed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)