Beijing window operators

A quick learner from San Jose. CA says:
I regularly spend two weeks or more working in Beijing China. For some reason the hotel removes the handles from the windows. Today they "loaned" me one and I took photos. I leave a box of items (coffee maker, mainly) at the Beijing office and I would like to get a window handle. If I succeed, I will order a few more for my co-workers.

The top of the handle has a roof shaped logo and inside it has "Roto", in script and the oto is lower case.
It looks like a very simple design with two things sticking out and a grove on each side of each thing.

Can you please help me?
Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 38-142. This lock is from Roto and could be the same as the one in your photo. However, ours has the handle fixed into the housing. I don't believe it is removable, at least not without breaking it. I wonder if the lock you show has be modified so the handle can be removed.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.