Benchmark Bifold metal closet door

A landlord from Titusville, Florida says:
I think I have found some of my parts but would like help putting part numbers to the three items needed to repair my doors.

I have attached 3 photos of the three items. please give me a call or email, would like to get started on the doors.

Best Regards,

Mike
User submitted picture of door part.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting in our discussion board. Please take a look at our 21-002 and 21-044 Benchmark Bifold Door Pivot Pins. You may also want to see our 21-209 Benchmark Pivot Bracket. Do these parts appear to match your existing hardware? Let me know!
A landlord from Titusville, Florida says:
The Pivot pins are fine but I still have no information on the blue plastic inserts that hold the pins and keep them from wobbling in the door holes where you place the pins ????
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 21-163 Benchmark Grommet? Could that be what you're looking for?
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.