SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Better built window screens

A home owner from Rimrock, Az says:
I have better built windows with screens that use a square lip frame and side lock overlaping screen corners similiar to your 95-221 only with a side lock. I purchased your side locking corners before and they do not work. Is it possible to get a sample of your 95-221 in bronze to see if it will work? Thanks, Dan.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan. I'm afraid we are not able to provide a sample of this corner. When you compared your dimensions to the 95-221, how did they match up? If they aren't the same, I'm not sure if it will work. Please take a couple pictures of your existing corner and upload them here for us to see and we can try to find a better match.
A home owner from Rimrock, Az says:
I have included some pictures this time. How does your 95-221 compare to the CRL swscl7brz. I thought the CRL corner might work although it doesn't have a side lock either. Let me know what you come up with, Dan.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Thank you. I'm afraid we don't have any corner with that lock. We've looked for it in the past without any luck. That said, see our 95-205 corner. This might work, but just check to see if the thickness would fit your frame. The width seems to match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)