BetterBilt easy tilt window balance parts

A handy person from Visalia Ca says:
I need to make sure I order the correct series 190 coil balance. I used your measurement formula and believe I need (2) 6 lb. coil balances, S190-640, can you recheck my calculations? My window is 21" wide by 24" high, it is a double pane window. I have attached a photo of the window and of the parts I removed. I believe I will also need the following parts to repair my window: (2) 15-180, Coil Balance shoe, (2) 15-186, Coil Balance clip, (2) 15-182, Bush Balance.

Again thank you for your assistance,

Paul
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recommend weighing your sash to confirm what strength Series 190 you need. That is the most accurate and surefire way.
A handy person from Visalia Ca says:
Thanks, I just did and it is 12.2 lbs.
Profile picture of Paul
Great! Assuming you are only using two springs (one on each side), then the S190-640 would be a great choice.
A handy person from Visalia says:
Thanks, I will order the parts. Also what is the best way to lubricate/maintain the Windows.
Profile picture of Paul
Awesome, thank you for the order. For lubrication, we recommend a silicone spray.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.