SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bi-pass door roller hardware

A handy person from California says:
Good morning,
I am looking for replacement rollers for mo bi-pass closet doors. I have attached a drawing of a similar roller your part number 23-040. The difference between this part and mine is the overall length of my part is 4 3/8" not 5 3/4". I have tried using the longer part but it will not slide down far enough into the frame of the door to allow adjustment. Can you please suggest someplace where I can locate this part or perhaps you can locate for me. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Amy S
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

The 23-040 is not available in a different size.

Can you submit a photo of the old roller you are replacing? Are there any names or stamps on the roller or other closet hardware?
A handy person from chico ca says:
For what it's worth, I also need the shorter version of your product 23-040 and I can't find it anywhere. it also has a rounded rather than square edge roller.Does anybody know where to find them?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. We still haven't been able to find a shorter version of these rollers. Could you send us a few pictures? That would definitely help us narrow down the search.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)