SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bifold Door Hardware

A quick learner from Brooklyn says:
Hi,

Can you tell me what piece hooks into the bottom guide in the top image? Do you sell replacements for the track in the middle image? What do I need for for the springs in the bottom image? what pieces will help keep doors flush - see how doors buckle inward in the left image.
A customer submitted photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, we're having a bit of trouble identifying some of these parts. For the track, it's hard to tell from that picture. If at all possible, could you show us the roller?

For the bottom guides, take a look at our 23-108 and 23-109. Do you think these match? If so, also take a look at our 23-107, which hooks into them.

Finally, I'm afraid that I am unable to identify the spring assembly. For the door's buckling, though, please take a look at our 23-106 cam-action hinge. Do you think that might help you?

Also, please visit this existing thread on Paniflex closet doors for more information that you may find helpful.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)