Bifold Door Pivot Pin Assembly

A quick learner from USA says:
Product Code: 21-078 Is this easy to install? The previous spring and wheel came off but the pin Is still in the door. Your video was helpful, but only one piece fell out so I would like to avoid having to remove the entire closet door. The bottom left pin that slides, the spring and bottom piece can off. The pin is still intact. How would you suggest I do this?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To install the 21-078 pin assembly, you will need to remove the door so that you can slide the pin with the spring and cap into the hole and then lock it in with the palnut that is supplied. I hope that makes sense!
A quick learner from USA says:
I ordered the mentioned pin and had it installed but now the door is hitting the track. What do you suggest? Should I replace all pins? Maybe the top one came down.

Thank you.
Kelsey
A home owner from Port Chester NY says:
I ordered product 21-078, one for each door. One door is back to normal but the other one is hitting the track. What do you suggest? Should I have all pins on that door replaced?
Profile picture of Paul
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I don't think you necessarily need more pins. I would first adjust the bottom threaded pin to see if that helps. That might be the only problem.
A home owner from New york says:
What is the bottom threaded pin?
Profile picture of Paul
The bottom threaded pin is located at the bottom corner of the bi-fold door, and it can be adjusted to raise and lower door.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.