Bifold Hardware

A distributor from Maryland says:
I have a project that has 700 units about 2800 bifold openings that will need new hardware over the next 2 years.
Do you have the attached type hardware?
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid that I'm having a bit of trouble identifying what you have based on this image. If at all possible, could you please remove your hardware from the door and take a few pictures of it separately? That would help us locate a replacement. Thank you!
See attached pictures. Diameter of rod is 5/16".
Does this help or do you need it taken out of the bifold?
I also included a cut sheet of the track that we will have made.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! Thanks for the new pictures. For the bottom threaded bi-fold pin, I would consider our 21-001. For the 5/16" guide pins, you should look at our 21-007 (The pin is 1/4" thick, but the nylon sleeve builds it up to 5/16") with #21-154 clamp. If you need pivot blocks for track, check out our 21-200 and rubber bumper 21-276.
Do you also sell the track?

Thanks
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
For tracks, check out our 21-401, 21-403, or 21-404.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.