Pivot bracket location for 21-402

A home owner from Naperville,IL says:
Hello!
I need to replace the tracks for my bi-fold closet door. I would like to know if these tracks have pivot brackets on both ends (the picture is showing only one end).
Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 21-402 has its pivot brackets on both sides.
Thank you for your answer!

I have one more question.Which tracks go with the following products:
21-048
21-058
21-052
21-205
And would any of the tracks you have work for me? Attached are the pictures of my old ones. They were 1 1/4 inches wide.

Thank you.
Jelena
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we do not have the tracks for these pins. The company that made them have gone out of business. I'm sorry we cannot be of more help.
Thank you again for your help! I appreciate it!

I just have one more question. Would it be possible to replace our old pins with new ones? If yes,with which ones?The doors are 93" high,metal.

Profile picture of Paul
You may be able to, yes. With the 21-404 track, you could use two 21-001 bottom pins and six 21-007 guide pins.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.