SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bilt Best Window Weatherstrip

A contractor from Westifeld, MA says:
Concerning product 55-169. Was this used by Bilt Best windows as well. I am looking to replace the weatherstrip in 18 yr old Bilt Best windows and am having a r hard time locating, and this prodcuet looks very similar. Windows were sold by Harvey Industries.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I am not familiar with the weatherstripping that Bilt Best used, but take a look at the 55-106 and 55-169 both which were used by Malta and Caradco casement windows. Maybe if you remove the weatherstripping from your window you can see if either of these products match up with yours. If you need help, send a picture of the profile of your weatherstripping with measurements.
A home owner from Harwinton ct says:
I also have older Caradco crank out windows installed in 1975.I am looking for the proper replacement weatherstripping for these windows. Is the 55-106 the same as the 55-169 except for color and length? It looks like it is the same shape.Can you quote a price on this product if it is the correct one I need. Thanks Phil P
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
If you want to make sure you're ordering the correct snap-in weatherstripping, please take a photo of your current weatherstripping and upload it so we can take a look.

All pricing information can be found online.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)