SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bilt Best Windows Weather Stripping

A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:
I am trying to replace the weather stripping in my Bilt Best Windows. I am the original home owner, the house was built in 1992. I was looking at part number 58-055 the bubble seal but I not sure that is correct.

I tried contacting Bilt Best but of course, they are out of business.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Rich R
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rich. Please look at our 58-053, as well. Do you think that might work better? Compare the dimensions of your original weatherstripping to both our 58-055 and 58-053.

If you don't think either of these would work, please upload a profile picture of your current weatherstripping along with dimensions and we will see if we can match it.
A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:
Paul, thank you, the 58-055 is a perfect match. I am also looking at the Leaf Weather stripping, any idea if 55-169 or 55-106-6 would work?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm glad to hear that 58-055 matches. As for whether the 55-169 or 55-106-6 might work, I can't say for sure without seeing your current weatherstripping. Please take a few pictures and upload them here for me to look at.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)