SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Biltbest crank

A quick learner from United States says:

I saw on the net someone inquiring about biltbest parts. Do h u have access to the crank I've attached? It's a narrowish longish casement window that locks on the left ( as your standing) and cranks from the right side in the middle.

Thanks, Mark
biltbest crank
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Is your window a casement window?

If so, you may want to take a look at the Swisco 39-013 Wood Window Operator, 13 1/2". Also, you will want to replace the track, see the Swisco 11-3/8" EntryGard Track, 4 Hole. Lastly, you may need a new handle. Take a look at the 39-114L and 39-205 handles.

Keep in mind, in addition to replacing your other hardware you may need to replace the wooden sill cover.

A quick learner says:
Does it matter that this is an awning type window rather than casement?
Profile picture of Mike
Yes, it does matter in this case. You will have to use an awning window operator. Unfortunately, we currently do not offer a replacement operator for your application at this time.

We will post an update on the discussion board if more information becomes available.

A contractor from New Jersey says:
I'm looking for a suitable replacement (left and right) operator for a Biltbest crank/casement operator.

The arm is 11". Can you suggest a replacement

Thanks,

Robert
user submitted photo of biltbest crank
Profile picture of Mike
Hello Robert.

Please take a look at the image and responses above. You'll see that we recommend the Swisco 39-013 Wood Window Operator, 13 1/2". You may also want to consider replacing the track and operator crank handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)