SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Black or Red shoes for S850-28 Balance

A handy person from Mayland says:
Hi, I am about to order 7 pairs of "28.5" Series 850 Crossbow Balance - Product Code: S850-28", However I have in my hand the original black shoe measure 15/16. But on the website it only have RED shoes with 15/16 and the 1" black. Can I order the RED one instead? Is the color represent different handle weight? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, sounds like you have the thinner version of the Series 850 balance. We can help, but it will have to be a custom order. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
Hi Tom, I would like to order this item (S850-28) however the original shoe I have is 15/16 Black, But the stock picture only show 15/16 in RED. Do you have 15/16 Black shoes in stock? or can I just get the red shoes instead?

thanks.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Don't worry, I know. You have a thinner version of this balance. Did you see my response above? Once you fill out the rest of the form we will be able to get you this balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)