SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Black part holding the window at the bottom

A quick learner says:

I am looking for the Black part holding the window at the bottom this part is sliding with the window

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like this is the guide for your hinge. Unfortunately, these pieces are not available by themselves. You will have to replace the whole hinge. Check out our 36-013-10 and see if this would be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)