SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Block and tackle balance

A handy person from hillsborough, NJ says:
I have a 1/2" block and tackle balance stamped 273000H does this mean anything to you? Is it simply for 2720 window. The top looks similar to 19-005 and the 15-004 or -005. What series do you recommend?

Thanks,

Mario
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot tell what Series you have based on this information. You will have to compare the dimensions of your shoe to those that we show for the 15-004 and 15-005. That is the only way to know which of those is a match.
A quick learner from new Jersey says:
OK took better measurements: the metal portion of the bar is 28" long. The shoe is black in color and measures 1 1/16" in overall length and 1 1/8" high or width when looking at profile view. If looking at it from a plan view perspective it has "tabs" on it that are about 15/16" across. the top is about 1 1/4" lomg and 1/2" wide and woff white in color, do these dimensions match any of your block and tackle balances? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
We don't really have anything that matches those dimensions. I'm a little lost, too, to be honest. I'm not sure what you're calling length or width. Have you seen the dimensions we show for the 15-004 and 15-005? I think you should compare your measurements to what we show, and then tell me where they differ. That might be a more clear process.
Comparison of <a href=15-004 & 15-005' />
A quick learner from Hillsborough, NJ says:
yes I did check against those dimensions they match up with 15-004 and the 19-002 top pretty much. If I ordered a coiple to try are they returnable if they are wrong?
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, check out our Return Policy for more information.

If you have a 19-002 top and 15-004 bottom, then our Series 350 may be a good match for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)