Blum pie corner hinge.

A quick learner from Guilford says:
Hello, I am trying to replace a Blum Pie Corner Hinge with a 3/4" overlay on a face frame cabinet. The identifying number that I can find is 78M810-02.01. I've been able to find similar, probably newer Pie Corner hinges by Blum, but the positions of mounting and cup holes are not the same. Do you happen to carry this particular hinge kit (78M810-02.01)?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 32-346. This may be a close match. Look it over and let me know what you think!
A handy person from Guilford CT says:
Paul,
Thanks for responding.

This hinge is a step in the right direction - it matches the existing hinge that connects the TWO DOORS on the bi-fold cabinet. But I need the companion hinge that connects one of the BI-FOLD DOORS TO THE CABINET FACE FRAME.

I suspect the two hinges may come packaged as a kit, which is fine with me, but I am hoping you can provide a photo of the door-to-face frame hinge of this kit.

Thanks,
Jim
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 32-344 hinge set. These have a wide 170 degree opening which might be the ones you need for your corner cabinet. If not, we will definitely need pictures of your existing hardware so we can search for something better.
A quick learner from Iowa says:
I ordered a set of these and they worked perfectly for my 22 year old Omega cabinet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.