SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bonneville pivot shoes/pivot bars

A home owner from Derby,Vt says:
I have Bonneville double hung vinyl windows and a multitude of pivot shoes are broken. I purchased 4 pivot shoes (15-105) from you recently and replaced two on a lower sash. What I did not measure very well was the pivot bar for this window.
I cannot locate the same pivot shoe and not sure if a new pivot bar will work.
thNk you for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what pivot bar it is you need. Can you please take a few pictures of your existing hardware for us to examine (both the pivot bar and pivot shoe)? Can you also tell us its dimensions? Thank you!
A home owner from Derby,VT says:
Enclosed picture of Bonneville window pivot shoe and pivot bar.
I recently purchased 4 pivot shoes (15-105) which fit but I need a replacement pin to match the shoe.
Thank for help
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe & pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! These pictures are perfect, just what we needed. If you are using our 15-105 shoe, then see our 26-040 pivot bar. It looks like you are using the hole that is set back 2", so our 26-040 should fit. Another thought is that you could file or grind down your current pivot bar ring to fit into the new 15-105 shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)