Bottom Concave Roller Track

A handy person from Monrovia CA says:
I would like to order Bottom Concave Roller Track for the following sizes:
- Quantity:1 White; W 3 3/4 x L 57
- Quantity:1 White; W 3 1/2 x L 69 1/4
- Quantity:2 White; W 3 1/4 x L 45 1/2

My questions are:
1 - I do not know exactly if the color is white or ivory.
2 - the provided sizes are based on my measurement; however, I am not sure if it is the original size of the track or the track became wider as a result of being stepped on or too much or over time it became wider.
3 - My zip code is 91016 in Monrovia, CA. I would like to know who long will take to receive the order.

Thanks
Garnik
User submitted a photo of closet door track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Garnik. For the 57" long track, see our 23-271; for the 69-1/4" long track, see our 23-272; finally, for the 45-1/2" long track, see our 23-270. I know their lengths aren't exactly the same, but you can always trim them down with a hacksaw until they're at the desired length. They all come in white. I cannot comment on what your width was or if it was altered in any way over time, but you can see detailed dimensions for each track on their respective store pages. Finally, as for shipping, it would depend on what shipping method you choose. We offer many choices, but you'll receive a tracking number after you place your order that will tell you how long it will take.
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.