SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bottom Shoe Part

A home owner from Colorado says:
Is this a 15-002 or 15-001 bottom Shoe? Thanks, Carter
A home owner from Colorado says:
I removed the Bottom Shoe and see that it is a 15-003. I need a 1/2", 28", #2730 Channel Balance with a 19-005 Top and 15-003 Bottom combination but I do not see that combination listed. May I order that combination? I will need two Channel Balances. Thanks, Carter
User submitted a photo of a window balance shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure that's a 15-003? Just by eyeballing it, it appears closer to our 15-001. 19-005 and 15-003 is not a common combination.

Either way, check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. I have also left the Shoe section blank, once you have confirmed what you have. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom: I did confirm that it is a 15-003 by the attached photo, a very slight difference between the 003 and 001. I figured out how to order the custom order balances and I ordered them this morning. Thanks for getting back to me on this. Carter
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)