SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bottom Track for Patio Sliding Door

A contractor from Pickering, Ontario Canada says:
Good Morning Swisco;
I am looking for a replacement track for a patio sliding door. It is aluminum and clips into vinyl base. The track is 68" long. I will send a couple of pictures for identification. On the doors, I only located four plates with instructions to adjust the wheels only. No other markings found.
Right now, I only have the pictures of the track. I will also need to replace the wheels as well. If you are successful in identifying the track, I can get pictures of the wheels later today.
Have a safe day.
Talk to you soon.

User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Randy. I believe your exact track is made exclusively for the manufacture. I don't think we will be able to get this. We do carry the 80-105, but this attaches with screws to the bottom sill in the door. Would you be able to get this to work?
A professional from CA says:
I forget how deep the slot for this is, but take a look at 80-100. If the height is good,
you may be able to fit this in the slot. It may wobble a bit, but a little caulking or silicone on both sides should fix that. 80-105 would be hard to center. You would probably have to cut the long edge off and put something in the slot to make a flat surface. The door sits completely over the track. 80-105 wouldn't fit as is.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)