8254 Bottom pivot bars for tilt out windows

A handy person from Amelia VA 23002 says:
A window was not latched properly and pivoted out on to the floor. Both bottom pivot bars that lock into the sliders broke off when this happened. We need two new ones.
Thanks,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear about the trouble. Would you be able to show us a picture of the pivot bar in question? That will help us find what you need. If you can, please remove as much of the pivot bar as you can from the window, and try to assemble the broken pieces together. We will need to see as much of the pivot bar as possible. We would also like your measurements. Thanks!
A quick learner from Amelia VA says:
These pictures are all I have. The end pieces have not been found.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! I can't say for sure without seeing the tip of the pin, but look at our 26-377. This may be what you want. I found an old discussion (which you can see here) where another customer has something similar.
A quick learner from Amelia says:
Thank you.
I ordered two.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.