SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bottom rollers for wood doors?

A professional from Northeastern Illinois says:
A customer wants me to make some wood panel bypass sliding doors for his wine cellar. He wants bottom rollers and track similar to mirror doors. The doors will be 1/2" thick homasote panels with pine trim at the edges. Total opening is about 10' and thinking 4 approx 30" panels, possibly with 4 tracks so they can stack for more access. I can't seem to find face-mounted bottom rollers similar to top rollers for bypass doors. Any suggestions? Do I need to convince him to use top rollers instead? Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Hopefully I can help. It's always tricky recommending parts for custom projects but I will try my best. If I were in your shoes, I would start by looking at our 23-028 bottom roller and 23-257 bottom track. For the top, I'd consider the 23-082 guide and 23-245 track. Go over this hardware a nd let me know if you think they would be adaptable.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)