Bottom seal for an aluminum window

A handy person from bala cynwyd Pa. says:
the T on this vinyl bulb seal slides in a slot on the bottom of the window.when shut it the bulb seals the window. The t is an 1/4 inch please advise if you need additional information. I am at the point of installing any alternative that will work.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
From your photos, the "T" slot looks a little lighter than 1/4". I believe it is 3/16", which would match our 58-182 weather-seal. What do you think?
A handy person from bala cynwyd Pa. says:
No I have tried 3/16th and it falls out of the channel.
do you have something with a 1/4 inch or something that will adhere to an aluminum window subject to weather?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The only other seal that comes to mind is our 58-171. It has a wider leg. This might be the one you are looking for.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.