SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Bottom track for Monarch doors

A quick learner says:
We were pleased to find your website. I ordered a 60" bottom track 23-241 for our Monarch doors. I later read an interaction your representative had with a customer who ordered a 6 foot unit - there was specific mention of "Monarch". Am I correct in assuming that the less expensive one I ordered would be appropriate for Monarch? Thank you for your assistance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Actually, Monarch has a couple of varieties of closet door tracks. They could either have protruding rails for concave wheels, or tracks like our 23-241 which has recessed channels for convex wheels. What does your track have?

For examples of mirror door tracks with protruding rails, see our 23-256, 23-257, or 23-261.
A home owner from Alameda, CA says:
The sliding mirror doors bottom rail in my closet were installed in 1986 and have felt along the bottom ridges.Will your 23-241 work in aluminum
(now in really bright brass) as I plan to use
Benjamin Moore's new "Molten Metal" to paint the
trim pieces a hammered silver look?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 23-241, 60" Sliding Mirror Door Bottom Track, is available in a satin nickel finish.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)