Bracket Adapter - 32-119 did not work

A quick learner says:
We ordered two sets of the Grass 6600 adapter socket set and they did not work with our drawer rail--they were too small. The current adapter has a clearance of 1-1/2" high and slightly over 1/4" wide. It is also 1" deep. Do you have something that will work with this? I attached pictures of the current adapter which is broken.

Also, can we return the ones were received for a refund?

Thank you.

Lori and Terry
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. 1-1/2" is very tall for a drawer track. Could you confirm? I'm afraid we don't have anything quite that large. Our 32-025 is the closest we have, but the socket opening is only 1" x 7/16".
Detail of 32-025
Detail of 32-025
A quick learner says:
Thank you for the response. I was taking the measurements from a different point, so this bracket looks like it may work. I'll order it and give it a try. Thank you.
A quick learner from Raleigh, NC says:
I have the same problem. Did or will this bracket work as a replacement for the one pictured?

Thanks,

Dennis
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.